One of the most important steps when it comes to building cabinets, picture frames, boxes, drawers, tables, or decking, is creating strong, long-lasting joints. This is where a clamp & jig set comes in, by helping drill precise pocket holes for joining two pieces of wood at an angle, while the dowel and wood pins - for doing that vertically.
- The jig helps create perfectly parallel 2x4 inch (5.08x10.16 cm) pocket holes in timber 1/2 to 2 inches (1.27 to 5.08 cm) thick
- The dowel helps create perfect dowel holes in four different sizes (1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2in - 6, 8, 10, 12 mm)
- The pocket and dowel guide hole parts are made from solid metal, while the body of the jig itself - from high-grade plastic
- Can be used with any kind of pocket screw that matches the thickness of the piece of wood you're working with
- Large and sturdy 12 inch (30 cm) F-Clamp
- 4 year warranty
Kit includes: 1x jig, 1x clamp with a canvas bag, 1x dowel handle, 1x dowel stop block, 1x jig stop block, 2x square hex keys, 1x square head screwdriver bit, 4x dowel drill bits and 4x dowel collar stops (1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2 in - 6, 8, 10, 12 mm), 1x 3/8 in (9.5 mm) jig drill bit and 1x jig dowel stop, 20x 1 inch (25 mm) screws, 30x wood dowel pins in 3 different sizes (1/4, 5/16, 3/8 in - 6, 8, 10 mm), 10x concealing plugs, 1x carrying/storage case, 1x user manual
NB! We stand behind every product we make, so we're giving you 30 days to try the clamp & jig set out: If it does not work as promised or isn't what you needed, drop us a message at email@example.com and we'll send you a free replacement or refund your order.
If you have any questions about our warranty & resellers policies, click here.
Before doing anything we advise you to read the product user instructions.