20V Cordless Impact Driver Kit is sold out in Europe.
If you plan on doing some hardcore drilling or screwing of wood, plastic, drywall, brick, concrete, and metal without ending up with a sore wrist and forearm, an impact driver is the tool you're looking for.
- 1/4 in (6.35 mm) quick-change female hex chuck
- 160 N.m (120 ft-lb) maximum torque
- Variable speed up to 3000 rpm
- 3000 ipm maximum impact rate
- Forward and reverse rotation direction
- 3 built-in no-shadow LED work lights by the chuck
- 4 lbs (1.80 kg) with battery attached
- Compatible with the NoCry 20V Li-Ion batteries and 20V fast charger
- Lasts for 40 min of non-stop use at maximum RPM with the 3.0 Ah battery (rechargeable in 1.5 h)
- For use and storage in temperatures above 32°F (0°C)
- 4 year limited warranty
Kit version includes: 1x impact driver bare-tool, 1x 20V 3.0 Ah rechargeable battery, 1x 20V fast charger, 1x belt clip, 1x carry/storage case, 1x user manual
Bare-tool version includes: 1x impact driver bare-tool, 1x belt clip, 1x user manual
NB! We stand behind every product we make, so we're giving you 30 days to try the driver out: If it does not work as promised or isn't what you needed, drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you a free replacement or refund your order.
If you have any questions about our warranty & resellers policies, click here.
Before doing anything we advise you to read the product user instructions.