The kit version is currently out of stock in Europe, and is only available for pre-orders. Estimated restock date: September 7
The bare-tool version is currently out of stock in Europe, and is only available for pre-orders. Estimated restock date: September 1
Designed for drilling and screwing into wood, drywall and plastic up to 3/4 inch (20 mm) thick, as well as drilling 1/4 inch (6 mm) pilot holes in concrete, brick and metal, this is the go-to general purpose drill we all need in our tool kit.
- Keyless chuck, adjustable up to 3/8 in (10 mm) to fit nearly all twist, screwdriver, spade, masonry, extension, and adapter bits you might want to use
- 21+1 clutch settings with max 30 N.m (266 in-lb) torque
- 2 variable speed settings (0-400 and 0-1400 rpm)
- Forward and reverse rotation direction
- Built-in angled LED work light at the base
- 2.91 lbs (1.30 kg) with battery attached
- Compatible with the NoCry 20V Li-Ion batteries and 20V fast charger
- Lasts for 1.5 h of non-stop use at maximum RPM with the 1.5 Ah battery (rechargeable in 45 min)
- For use and storage in temperatures above 32°F (0°C)
- 4 year limited warranty
Kit version includes: 1x drill bare-tool, 1x 20V 1.5 Ah rechargeable battery, 1x 20V fast charger, 1x user manual
Bare-tool version includes: 1x drill bare-tool, 1x user manual
NB! We stand behind every product we make, so we're giving you 30 days to try the drill out: If it does not work as promised or isn't what you needed, drop us a message at email@example.com and we'll send you a free replacement or refund your order.