If you plan on doing some hardcore drilling or screwing of wood, plastic, drywall, brick, concrete, and metal without ending up with a sore wrist and forearm, an impact driver is the tool you're looking for.
- 1/4 in (6.35 mm) quick-change female hex chuck
- 160 N.m (120 ft-lb) maximum torque
- Variable speed up to 3000 rpm
- 3000 ipm maximum impact rate
- Forward and reverse rotation direction
- 3 built-in no-shadow LED work lights by the chuck
- 4 lbs (1.80 kg) with battery attached
- Compatible with the NoCry 20V Li-Ion batteries and 20V fast charger
- Lasts for 40 min of non-stop use at maximum RPM with the 3.0 Ah battery (rechargeable in 1.5 h)
- For use and storage in temperatures above 32°F (0°C)
- 4 year limited warranty
Kit version includes: 1x impact driver bare-tool, 1x 20V 3.0 Ah rechargeable battery, 1x 20V fast charger, 1x belt clip, 1x carry/storage case, 1x user manual
Bare-tool version includes: 1x impact driver bare-tool, 1x belt clip, 1x user manual
NB! We stand behind every product we make, so we're giving you 30 days to try the driver out: If it does not work as promised or isn't what you needed, drop us a message at email@example.com and we'll send you a free replacement or refund your order.