Paint Sprayer is out of stock in Germany and rest of the continental Europe.
Estimated restock date: April 14
Fully adjustable, powerful paint sprayer for coating doors, windows, walls, fences, decking, ceilings, floors, cabinets, home furniture, and other objects evenly and with higher quality, indoors and outdoors.
- One of the most powerful paint guns on the market with a 5A (600W) motor
- Works with most liquid, non-corrosive and non-flammable coating materials* up to 100 DIN/s thick (use the included flow cup to measure the viscosity of your material - if it's too thick, thin it before using the material with this paint sprayer)
- Adjustable air flow, coating material amount, spray pattern and speed, suction tube position and interchangeable nozzles
- Easy to disassemble for quick cleaning
- 33.814fl.oz (1000 ml) container
- 1200ml/min (40.57fl.oz/min) maximum flow rate and 1.7A atomizing output
- 110-120V, 50Hz voltage
- 79.5 inch (2.02 m) long cable
- 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg) with an empty container
- 4 year warranty
Kit includes: 1x paint sprayer with a 33.814 fl.oz (1000 ml) container, 1x 1/16 inch (1.5 mm) nozzle, 1x 5/64 inch (1.8 mm) nozzle, 1x 3/32 inch (2.2 mm) nozzle, 1x 7/64in (2.6 mm) nozzle, 1x DIN measuring funnel cup, 1x cleaning pin, 1x cleaning brush, 1x user manual
NB! We stand behind every product we make, so we're giving you 30 days to try the paint sprayer out: If it does not work as promised or isn't what you needed, drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you a free replacement or refund your order.
*Works with solvent or chalk-based materials, water-soluble lacquer paints, mordants, glazes, impregnation materials, oil based paints, clear varnishes, synthetic enamels, colored paints, alkyd resin varnishes, primers, radiator paints, hammer effect enamels, anti-rust paints, special-effect paints, and textured paints - all with viscosity up to 100DIN/s.
If you have any questions about our warranty & resellers policies, click here.
Before doing anything we advise you to read the product user instructions.