20V Cordless Impact Wrench bare-tool is out of stock in the UK.
Restock date 30 November.
20V Cordless Impact Wrench kit is out of stock in the UK.
Restock date October 19
With enough power to remove large nuts and bolts, an impact wrench is one of those must-have tools for anyone carrying out automotive repairs, major construction projects, heavy equipment maintenance, or product assembly.
- 1/2 in (12.7 mm) detent pin anvil
- 400 N.m (300 ft-lb) maximum torque
- Variable speed up to 2200 rpm
- 2700 ipm maximum impact rate
- Forward and reverse rotation direction
- 5.7 lbs (2.59 kg) with battery attached
- Compatible with the NoCry 20V Li-Ion batteries and 20V fast charger
- Lasts for 65 min of non-stop use at maximum RPM with no load, with the 4.0 Ah battery (rechargeable in 2 h)
- For use and storage in temperatures above 32°F (0°C)
- 4 year limited warranty
Kit version includes: 1x impact wrench bare-tool, 1x 20V 4.0 Ah rechargeable battery, 1x 20V fast charger, 1x belt clip, 1x carry/storage case, 1x user manual
Bare-tool version includes: 1x impact wrench bare-tool, 1x belt clip, 1x user manual
NB! We stand behind every product we make, so we're giving you 30 days to try the wrench out: If it does not work as promised or isn't what you needed, drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you a free replacement or refund your order.
If you have any questions about our warranty & resellers policies, click here.
Before doing anything we advise you to read the product user instructions.