NoCry - an Estonian startup offering work & safety gear with a heavy focus on design and build quality - was founded in 2014, and until May 2017, this entire company consisted of 2 people. December 2017 - 7 people. Fast forward to now, and we're a wicked group of 15 from 8 different countries, having become one of the leading industry brands on Amazon, achieving #1 best seller rank for our products on a regular basis, and having sold products to over 1 million customers all over the world.
Our ambition is to keep the work & safety gear industry on its toes by being professional and knowledgeable, but also fresh, youthful, with a sense of humor, down-to-earth, and as customer-friendly as possible.
To achieve those goals and support our growth, we’re looking to expand our still relatively small yet wildly international team even more with a capable and enthusiastic tool geek to manage our growing online community of professional home improvers, construction workers, DIYers, hobbyists, woodworkers and such from all over the world. We can agree on your official job title later on ;)
What’s the job?
In big picture, you’d be talking to like-minded people online about tools and the things you can do with them, with geek-like passion, knowledge and enthusiasm. To break it down, you’d be a vital part of our Brand & Marketing team by:
- Taking care of our social media and email platforms from A to Z (from strategy and concept to actual post and email creation);
- Managing communication with and expansion of our community of NoCry ‘Superfans’ - customers who are so keen and invested in the NoCry brand that they want to be among the first to test our products, share their feedback on various company decisions, spread the word about NoCry etc.;
- Expanding our community of semi-professional and professional product testers here in Estonia;
- Creating content and content ideas that would be engaging and interesting to our customers.
Who are we looking for?
The most important thing is your passion for tools and DIY/home improvement projects, and ability to talk about those things with enthusiasm. Experience with online marketing, content creation, or social media is a plus, but not crucial - we can teach you community management, but we cannot teach passion for the industry.
In addition to that, we’re looking for someone who:
- Has excellent knowledge of English - both written and spoken is essential;
- Is a smooth communicator with enough enthusiasm and creativity to be a good problem solver and write up a blog post (or 5) about…yes, tools, home improvement, DIY projects etc.;
- Is interested in improving themselves in content marketing & community management;
- Has strong organizational skills;
- Can juggle working both individually and as part of a closely-knit team;
- Can put up a fair fight in a Cards Against Humanity session with your colleagues.
What’s in it for you?
What every single one of our team members values most about their work at NoCry, is how each of them plays a major role in building something big up from scratch in a fun and relaxed work environment that values individuality and original thoughts and ideas. For that, we believe in offering a competitive salary to truly dedicated people, and a no bullshit approach to the work environment.